Mon, Jan 16|
Financial Wellbeing for Parents
A series of free financial wellbeing sessions to help families with their finances and soften the impact of the cost of living increase. Providing tools on money management, knowledge on financial rights and practical saving and debt reduction tips.
Time & Location
Jan 16, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The Granville, 140 Carlton Vale, London NW6 5HE, UK
About the event
For parents in Brent wishing to reduce stress when dealing with their finances and soften the impact of the current cost of living increase. Financial Harmony, in partnership with BCAP, are delivering financial wellbeing courses which will equip parents with the skills and tools to:
- Improve their money management skills,
- Increase their financial knowledge including financial rights; and
- Benefit from practical savings and debt reduction tips
Two courses will start in January 2023, giving parents the option to attend face-to-face sessions OR online sessions.
1. Face to Face course starts on Monday 9th January 2023, from 10am at The Granville.
2. The online course starts on Thursday 12th January 2023, from 18:30pm, via Zoom.
Limited spaces offered on a first come, first serve basis.
For more information or to register course, please contact Sacha at Financial Harmony on 07831 662005 or email email@example.com