Sat, Oct 15|
Brent Joyriders - Discovery Day
A one-stop shop for women interested in getting on a bike. Come and meet women like yourself and learn why its #cheaperfasterhealthier
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2022, 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
London, 140 Carlton Vale, London NW6 5HE, UK
About the event
Register for FREE here.
MOST women are missing out on the joy and freedom you feel when you ride a bike.
JoyRiders’ Discovery Day is designed to help ALL women discover how riding can be easy, safe, and FUN! You will also learn why its #cheaperfasterhealthier
Drop in and meet the JoyRiders team and our lovely partners on Saturday October 15th
When: from 1:30-4:30pm
Where: Granville Community Centre, 140 Carlton Vale, NW6.
We're very lucky to have so many other wonderful organisations coming along to help - like us they want women who don't ride to get started or return to riding.
Who you can meet:
- Cycletastic - FREE cycle skills training, learn to ride & more
- Dr Bike - learn bike maintenance and repairs
- Breeze Brent - friendly cycle rides for women
- Harlesden Mums Who Cycle - social rides for families
- Swapfiets - affordable, dependable hire bikes
- Brent Cycle Campaign - supporting cycling for everyone
LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
Come and hear from women like yourself who have made the journey from wobbly beginner to independent road cyclist. THEIR STORIES ARE NOT TO BE MISSED!